Praca: Finance Manager
Manpower (Employment Agency No. 412) is a global company with over 70 years of experience, operating in 82 countries. On the Polish market since 2001, we have almost 35 branches throughout the country. Our aim is to open up new opportunities for candidates, to help them find a job matching their qualifications and experience. Contact us - it doesn't cost anything, you can gain professional advice and your dream job!
For one of our clients we are looking for a person for the position:
- Work in project for International Rescue Committee - global humanitarian organization to help refugees and people displaced as a result of the war in Ukraine. If you feel the need to help Ukraine, if you are a refugee who would like to be of benefit to your country while abroad in this difficult time - you can join an organisation which is now actively working on this issue.
- Attractive salary
- Temporary work
- Employee benefits
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting from recognized College/Institution. ACCA/CPA qualification will be preferred
- Minimum of three years of accounting experience
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Computer literate with significant experience in excel, accounting package
- Managing all aspects of day-to-day operations of the Finance department
- Ensure all procurement and other documents are reviewed on a timely manner
- Preparation, review and posting of General Ledger transactions, adjusting journal entries and sub-office transactions
- Supervising the monthly financial close process at the field and ensure timely, complete and accurate submission to IRC after review
- Overseeing the sub-ledger reconciliation process and confirm that the GL sub-ledger accounts match the details in their related modules
- Ensure finance filing and document retrieval system is functional, efficient and secure
The offer applies to temporary work.