Our Client is a global consulting company which provides their solutions in more than 40 countries in area of Business Process Outsourcing, Human Resources and...
Praca: GL Accountant with French [Rekrutacja prowadzona online]
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries — powered by the worlds largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 506,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Accenture Operations provides business process services for specific functions, including finance and accounting; procurement and supply chain; and marketing & sales. We operate business processes with a combination of talent and data, artificial intelligence, analytics and digital technologies, helping clients to improve their productivity, customer experience and performance.
- Preparing monthly financial and management accounts for European subsidiaries
- Daily general accounting activities and month-end close process
- Assisting with preparation of annual budgets and forecasts
- Executing monthly and quarterly preparation of balance sheet accounts reconciliations
- Monthly Cash management and Inventory reconciliations
- Supporting local audits & ad-hoc reporting to Head Office
- Fluent English and French
- Accounting/Finance experience, preferably in General Ledger
- Degree in Finance & Banking or Economics, professional qualification will be an advantage (part qualified ACCA / CIMA)
- Solid knowledge of accountancy regulations
- Strong computing skills; advanced Excel required; experience in using Navision or SAP would be an advantage
- Fixed-term contract for one year
- Using foreign language and new technology solutions daily, cooperating with various global Clients.
- Constant support and clear development path from your first day at office – dedicated Buddy, who will help you in adjusting to the new workplace.
- Focus on your strengths and continuous feedback enable fast professional growth, as well as new skills building by various online and classroom trainings.
- Inclusion and diversity in practice: truly multicultural environment; we support LGBT, people with disabilities and parents. In our culture of equality, people are truly valued for their differences and free to be who they are.
- A flexible approach that allows an appropriate work-life balance where sports activities, outings, volunteering initiatives are part of our regular day-to day life.
- Commitment to reducing our environmental impact in terms of carbon, water and waste across Accenture facilities and in the communities in which we work and live by joining different initiatives.
- Full work comfort – private medical care, life insurance, access to MyBenefit platform, bonuses for referring new employees.
- Modern, ecological office in city center with convenient connection for all means of transport (incl. chill room, game room, free bicycle parking and coffee-breaks at terrace).
CPL JOBS Sp. z o.o.
Handel Sp. z o.o .Usługi Sp. K.
Zadania na stanowisku:Przygotowanie zestawień i raportów w oparciu o zapisy na kontach księgowych;Czynny udział w audytach wewnętrznych, zewnętrznych i...
Powiatowy Urząd Pracy w Sokołowie Podlaskim
-sporządzanie sprawozdań finansowych firmy w zgodzie z obowiązującymi przepisami prawa, – sporządzanie bilansu zysków i strat, – dekretowanie oraz...
KTI Poland S.A.
Księgowanie dokumentów księgowych: faktur, raportów kasowych, wyciągów bankowych;Uczestniczenie w sporządzaniu sprawozdań i raportów finansowych,...