Business Division Aligned areadevelop and implement business-wide action plans and key initiatives;consolidate the output of the overall forecasting...
Praca: GL Analyst with Hebrew [Rekrutacja prowadzona online]
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries — powered by the worlds largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 506,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Accenture Operations provides business process services for specific functions, including finance and accounting; procurement and supply chain; and marketing & sales. We operate business processes with a combination of talent and data, artificial intelligence, analytics and digital technologies, helping clients to improve their productivity, customer experience and performance.
- Preparation and posting of journal entries
- Responsible for the balance sheet accounts reconciliation and intercompany reconciliation process
- Ensure close process is completed in an accurate and timely manner - preparation of accruals, pre-paid releases, posting of bank transactions.
- Perform a high level review of both B/S and P/L for obvious errors, omissions or inconsistencies
- Manage the preparation of all compliance documentation as defined by the client, responsible for SOX compliance within the team and support audit of financial statements as required
- Fluent English
- Upper-intermediate Hebrew
- Master degree in accountancy, economics or finance
- Minimum 2 year of proven experience in a similar role
- MS Office (mainly Excel) skills are essential; ERP literacy is desirable (SAP)
- Knowledge of GAAPs, SOX control and reporting standards/procedures
- Using foreign language and new technology solutions daily, cooperating with various global Clients.
- Constant support and clear development path from your first day at office – dedicated Buddy, who will help you in adjusting to the new workplace.
- Focus on your strengths and continuous feedback enable fast professional growth, as well as new skills building by various online and classroom trainings.
- Inclusion and diversity in practice: truly multicultural environment; we support LGBT, people with disabilities and parents. In our culture of equality, people are truly valued for their differences and free to be who they are.
- A flexible approach that allows an appropriate work-life balance where sports activities, outings, volunteering initiatives are part of our regular day-to day life.
- Commitment to reducing our environmental impact in terms of carbon, water and waste across Accenture facilities and in the communities in which we work and live by joining different initiatives.
- Full work comfort – private medical care, life insurance, access to MyBenefit platform, bonuses for referring new employees.
- Modern, ecological office in city center with convenient connection for all means of transport (incl. chill room, game room, free bicycle parking and coffee-breaks at terrace.
CPL JOBS Sp. z o.o.
Cpl Jobs is a part of the larger European recruitment and HR services group, Cpl Resources. We help the greatest talents to develop their careers and enable...
Co będziesz robić:analizować oraz prezentować dane personalne, stany zatrudnienia, struktury płacowe, dane z obszaru wynagrodzeń dla Departamentu...
Osoba zatrudniona na tym stanowisku raportuje bezpośrednio do Zarządu Spółki, dla którego jest również biznes partnerem w optymalizacji wszystkich...