Zadania:Przeprowadzanie procesów księgowych dla klientów wewnętrznych;Wystawianie faktur wewnętrznych;Rejestrowanie środków trwałych (komputery,...
Praca: Junior Accountant PtP
IBM Services is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants that design, build, and run foundational systems and services that is the backbone of the worlds economy. IBM Services partners with the worlds leading companies in over 170 countries to build smarter businesses by reimagining and reinventing through technology, with its outcome-focused methodologies, industry-leading portfolio and world class research and operations expertise leading to results-driven innovation and enduring excellence.
As a Junior PtP Accountant youll be a trusted business advisor. Youll have the opportunity to position IBM for long-term financial growth delivering analysis, and providing insight and innovation into the business. Youll be redefining how we manage our organization and how we work while achieving budgeted targets and ensuring the delivery of a high quality product.
Scope of Duties:
- Invoice processing
- Vendor query handling
- AP Month-End reporting
- Balance confirmation project, bank statement posting, journal processing, account reconciliation
What we offer you:
- Extensive benefits package (Multisport, OK System, private medical healthcare, life insurance, cinema tickets)
- An induction training that will allow you to smoothly transition into your new role - you will receive training from your colleagues to help you land in your job and you’ll also act as a trainer for assigned trainer-delivered, workshadow or recurring courses
- Learning: the opportunity to learn and grow your expertise taking part in trainings and language courses - global communication: want to improve your language skills? We will invest in you!
- Flexibility: employee development matters to us, that’s why every vacancy is open for internal recruitment
- Diversity: different nationalities united in one team
- Teamwork: no one is left behind! You will back-up team members when the circumstances require extra support. We are a connected team that flows.
- Innovation: we keep the knowledge of processes and country specific information up to date by attending recurring courses or any other training activities as well as using existing documentation. Do you have any ideas for improvements? We want to hear them!
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Ability to manage volume of tasks/accounts and work independently
- Ability to prioritize tasks, manage multiple priorities and tight deadlines
- Good relationship-building skills
- Proficient in using MS Excel
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
- Working knowledge of Accounts Payable (AP) would be an asset
- The best would be to have 1-2 years experience in outsourcing company
- ORACLE and accounting knowledge would be a benefit
Your Life @ IBM
What matters to you when you’re looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities – where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust – where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
IBM wants you to bring your whole self to work and for you, this might mean the ability to work flexibly. If you are interested in a flexible working pattern please talk to our recruitment team to find out if this is possible in the current working enviroment.
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
UPS Global Business Services Polska Sp. z o.o.
AGATA Spółka Akcyjna
Zakres obowiązków:Weryfikacja pod względem formalno-rachunkowym, dekretacja i księgowanie faktur,Dekretacja i księgowanie wyciągów bankowych w...
Izba Administracji Skarbowej w Olsztynie
Warunki pracyWarunki dotyczące charakteru pracy na stanowisku i sposobu wykonywania zadań:praca biurowa w siedzibie urzędu Miejsce i otoczenie...
IBM BTO Business Consulting Services Sp. z o.o.
As an AR Analyst youll be a trusted business advisor. Youll have the opportunity to position IBM for long-term financial growth delivering analysis, and...