Wymagania:Co najmniej średnie ekonomiczne lub studia wyższe o kierunkach ekonomicznych,Co najmniej 3 letnie doświadczenie związane z pracą w...
Praca: Junior Accounts Receivable Specialist
Motorola Solutions is there for our customers when everything is on the line. In extreme moments — when a hurricane lands or when a fire breaks out. And in everyday moments — when a package arrives just in time for the holiday or when a child doesn’t miss the school bus home.
We unify voice, data, video and analytics in one integrated ecosystem to enable individuals, businesses and communities to work together in more powerful ways. To help people make better decisions, act confidently and be their best in the moments that matter. Bring your passion, potential and talents to Motorola Solutions and connect with a career that matters.
Motorola Solutions Finance Operations Center is a department of Motorola in Kraków which gives you an opportunity to participate in a setup of the new organization. The center is a part of our global network of Finance Operations Centers (FOC) which provides world-class finance, accounting and purchasing services to Motorola branches in Europe, Middle East, Africa, US and Latin America region. It is a dynamic environment where your ideas and input will be valued and where you will do some of the best work of your life.
The Junior Accounts Receivable Specialist reports the Receivables Team Lead and is responsible for maximizing cash collections by enforcing payment terms and collecting past due monies.
Junior Specialist will adhere to established policies, procedures, and approval authorities to ensure compliance with legal and statutory requirements to minimize loss to Motorola.
In addition, the Junior Specialist will be responsible for maintaining working relationships with Motorola customers and recognizing risks associated with managed accounts in a proactive manner.
Specifically the Junior Specialist:
- Monitors activity of accounts portfolio and contacts customers regarding late payments.
- Determines the appropriate method in which to collect payment against delinquent accounts and resolves customer disputes pertaining to billing and collection.
- Helps to reconcile large project / credit workbooks and works with PMs on billing milestones.
- Issues invoices / credits per request and along with projects reconciliations
- Makes recommendations regarding the use of 3rd party assistance to collect debts.
- Assists credit analysts in setting credit limits. May also assist in the product return process.
- Reviews delinquent accounts with upper management.
- Provides regular collection forecast reports to finance.
- Assists in write-offs, legal claims, and monitors customer bankruptcy proceedings
- Fulfills ad-hoc Manager requests
- Maximum 1 year experience in the collection/customer service/credit function in the multinational environment
- Willingness to work US hours (2nd shift)
- Excellent English
- Bachelors/Masters Degree in Economy / Finance /Accounting
- Demonstrated ability to support team efforts as a team member
- Ability to develop professional expertise
- Ability to enforce payment terms & collect money from customers
- Make decisions using sound judgment and consult when appropriate
- Very strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to multi task & prioritize
- Good MS Excel knowledge
- Knowledge in Oracle a plus
- Analytical skills and project reconciliations a plus
In return for your expertise, we’ll support you in this new challenge with coaching & development every step of the way.
Also, to reward your hard work you’ll get:
- Employee Pension Plan (PPE)
- Competitive salary package,
- Strong team-oriented culture,
- Flexible working hours,
- Contract of employment,
- Private medical & dental coverage,
- Life insurance,
- Comfortable work conditions (high class offices, parking space),
- Trainings and broad development opportunities,
- Volleyball field and grill place next to the office,
- Lots of sport activities as Moto football league, Wakeboarding, Snowboarding, e-gaming league etc.,
- Access to wellness facilities and integration events,
- Motorola Solutions is supporting CSR activities and encourages employees to participate.
Zielona Góra - Jeleniów
Twoje obowiązki:Bieżąca kontrola poprawności dekretacji faktur i alokacji kosztów.Opracowywanie analiz i raportów na rzecz Działu Zakupów, Inwestycji i...
Mikołów / Łaziska Górne
WILK ELEKTRONIK S.A.
Do Twoich obowiązków będzie należało:Procesowanie oraz księgowanie dokumentów,Kontrola i uzgadnianie kont księgowych,Rozliczanie płatności i...
Our offer includes:A competitive pay (together with annual bonus) and an attractive benefits package including medical care,Multisport card, life insurance,...