al. Jerozolimskie 96 Do zadań osoby zatrudnionej na tym stanowisku należeć będzie:odpowiedzialność za proces zbierania i analizę danych niezbędnych do...
Praca: Junior Reporting Specialist
At GSK Finance Hub we are inspired by the difference we make and challenge ourselves every day to improve the lives of patients and consumers. We are a high performing talented team which support our businesses in making the right decisions and driving GSK Finance towards best-in-class.
Almost 300 employees have already joined the ranks of the new financial center, whose headquarter is located in Poznan.
We are looking for Junior Reporting Specialists to join our Financial Reporting team for Europe, located in our newly created High End C&C Hub in Poznan. Junior Reporting Specialists will join our Intercompany or Fixed asset teams and provide relevant activities.
Specific to Intercompany role:
- Ensure ICO reconciliation and revaluation is complete on time and no mismatch at month-end
- Perform initiation and recording of ICO cross-charges
- Maintain documentation of all intercompany transactions & underlying agreements
- Initiate settlement and investigate the aged unsettled items
- Manage internal payments and netting transactions
Specific to Fixed Assets Accounting role:
- Initiate Asset acquisition, capitalization, enhancement and adjustment, scrapping and sale
- Perform Capex budget creation, tracking and closing,
- Perform Fixed Assets Period End closing activities (including interactions with IFRS16 CoE)
- Ensure compliance to Asset accounting standards of all purchase requisitions
- Ensure ICO and FA Controls performed (BS Accounts Reconciliation)
- Basic qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting or working towards Accounting qualifications (ACCA, ACA, CIMA)
- Experience in an accounting team
- SAP or major ERP experience
- Excel skills
- Fluency in English
- Self-motivated and with can-do attitude
- Ability to work in culturally diverse teams
- Structured and thorough approach to challenging situations
- Preferred qualifications:
- A second European language
- Working knowledge of IFRS
How you will be rewarded:
- We are a high performing talented team who support our businesses in making the right decisions and driving GSK Finance towards best-in-class
- Career with purpose - whatever it is you’re doing, you’ll be sharing in our mission to improve the quality of human life, by enabling people to do more, feel better and live longer
- Possibilities of development within the role and company’s structure
- Competitive salary and bonus plan
- Healthcare benefits (medical care, life insurance, pension scheme, sports card, recreation allowance, social fund, preventive healthcare services)
- Using English on daily basis
- Access to newest technologies and solutions
- Career at one of the leading global healthcare companies
- Supportive & friendly working environment
- Corporate culture based on our values: patient focus, integrity, respect and transparency
Medicover sp. z o.o.
Grafton Recruitment Polska Sp. z o.o.
For our Client - international SSC, we are looking for people who are ready to take a position of:Reporting Specialist in General Ledger Department Job...
Szukamy osób, które:posiadają min. 3 lata doświadczenia na podobnym stanowisku,posiadają wykształcenie wyższe,bardzo dobrze znają różnorodne systemy...
Do Twoich zdań należeć będzie:tworzenie raportów i analiz finansowych na potrzeby wewnętrzne firmy, wyciąganie wniosków i przygotowywanie...