Praca: (Junior) Travel and Expense Specialist
Coloplast develops products and services that make life easier for people with very personal and private medical conditions. In Coloplast Business Centre we are responsible for global financial operations, orders administration, HR and IT support, marketing & data analysis activities, and many others. If you have the right profile and the right amount of curiosity and ambition you can be a part of this exciting challenge. Curiosity works here!
Travel and Expense Management (TEM) department supports over 25 Coloplast entities globally in all activities related to employees settlement of business trips and other company expenses. We are a group of specialists who guide colleagues around the world in their TEM queries and continuously work on improving TEM processes. We are part of the Global Finance Support department located in Szczecin.
(Junior) Travel and Expense Specialist is responsible for chosen Coloplast entities and it includes responsibility for credit card administration, direct communication with Coloplast employees and support with their settlements, appropriate actions to resolve outstanding balances, increasing tax & compliance data correctness by controlling claims, training colleagues about the TEM system.
Come to join our ambitious and curious team!
We would like you to work from our office in Szczecin, Poland, but there is also a possibility to work fully remotely.
We are looking for someone eager and a fast learner, and very well organized. Join us, if you have a set of below skills:
- University degree - preferably in Finance, Accountancy or Economics
- Very good knowledge of English
- Experience in accountancy – understanding of principles and a willingness to learn more
- Experience in the TEM area will be an advantage
- Good command of Excel – talent to adjust unstructured information into clear, concise written summaries and reports
- Effective communication – brief, honest and polite
We offer you a unique opportunity to grow within the organization, to develop personal abilities and to develop others in achieving their goals. You can expect to enter a global ‘one company’ that offers both great challenges and great rewards.
- No probation period – long-term contract from the start
- Remote work possibility
- Challenging tasks and growth opportunities in a motivating work environment
- Gaining experience in an international organization
- Competitive salary with attractive benefit package
- Opportunity to use and develop foreign languages in daily work
- Fantastic work atmosphere full of respect and partnership
- Internal trainings
- Modern workplace
- No dress code zone
- Great winter and summer events, and family picnics
- Delicious coffee and fresh fruits
- Private medical care
- Sports card
- Transportation co-funding
- Restaurant card
- Holiday bonus and occasional cards
We will take candidates into the recruitment process continuously so do not hesitate to apply on-line via our job portal. We will close the position down once we have found the right candidate.