Praca: Learning Junior Process Officer / Process Officer
Would you like to work in a team of dedicated learning specialists and take part in implementing learning as a strategic tool within a multinational organisation, collaborate with others to achieve best business results and develop yourself by engaging in diversified project portfolio? We are now looking for a Learning Junior Process Officer/Process Officer to support Nordea in delivering learning through optimal channels to our employees by working with SuccessFactors Learning Management System and other digital platforms, taking active part in visualising learning portfolio and engaging in project work to deploy learning in a meaningful way.
In Nordea, we know that great customer experiences require a team that leads the way in first-class service and operations. We’re more than just a Nordic bank, we’re one of the largest employers in Poland. With us, you’ll work with skilled, international teams in a bright, modern office. The lively and collaborative atmosphere offers plenty of opportunities to learn and grow as you build your career with us.
About this opportunity
Welcome to the Learning Services team. We add value by providing diverse service portfolio, including handling arrangements of learning events, deploying those, utilizing IT tools to ensure delivering learning through optimal channels, as well as engaging in collaboration and project work to ensure best learning experience across Nordea. As Learning Junior Process Officer/Process Officer you’ll play a valuable role in providing and developing learning services to our colleagues in the Nordics, Poland, Estonia and other units.
What you’ll be doing:
- Taking care of comprehensive learning administration & coordination for Nordea employees based in the Nordic countries, Poland, Estonia and the international units
- Administering company’s learning management system (SAP SuccessFactors LMS) and other platforms (e.g. Udemy for Business) with a strong focus on continuously developing how we utilize their functionalities
- Being involved in project work to support building new training portfolios for our stakeholders - working both in teams and individually, physically and Skype/Teams
- Handling communication with course participants, trainers and vendors via e-mail and Skype/Teams
- Providing support to design and develop new tools
- Implementing and improving HR procedures
You’ll join a of dedicated 20 learning specialists and experts localized in Lodz with diverse range of duties and professional backgrounds. Collaboration is strong, both internally in the team and with our colleagues across Nordea.. The role is based in Łódź.
Who you are
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the values that guide us in being at our best – and that we imagine you share with us.
To succeed in this role, we believe that you:
- have very good communication skills and you are willing to proactively engage in collaborative work
- are well-organised and able to handle tasks autonomously
- demonstrate dexterity in handling digital tools
Your experience and background:
- English on professional level (at least B2) – certificate is not required
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks, working pro-actively and independently
- HR experience is not required, however experience in working within learning function or in event organisation (e.g. NGOs, student organisations) would be an advantage
- Experience in working with Learning Management System (SAP SF, Workday, other) would also be an asset
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
Submit your application no later than 17/12/2021.
At Nordea, we know that an inclusive workplace is a sustainable workplace. We deeply believe that our diverse backgrounds, experiences, characteristics and traits make us better at serving customers and communities. So please come as you are.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a and b. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have: my personal data, education and employment history proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp operating in Poland through its Branch, address: Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing personal data is necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: https://www.nordea.com/en/doc/privacy-policy.2021.pdf
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.