Główne zadania:realizacja zadań związanych ze zbieraniem informacji z różnych działów, koordynacji i kontroli budżetów (np. budżet kosztowy,...
Praca: M&A Project Analyst (Junior)
The AMATs team is a combined practice of Risk and Insurance, Human Capital, Transaction Solutions and Cyber experts with a dedicated focus on M&A and transactional activity. Sitting within the wider AMATs team, the Transaction Solutions team is responsible for the negotiation and placement of Warranty & Indemnity (“W&I”), tax and contingent risk insurance policies on behalf of client as part of their M&A transaction.
Your impact as a Project Analyst
The role is for an individual with excellent attention to detail and an interest in the fast-paced M&A environment. As an analyst, you provide crucial support to the frontline Transaction Solutions broking teams across EMEA (primarily DACH region and London Team) for a number of landmark M&A transactions.
Your key responsibilities:
- Support broking team with client engagements (e.g. pitch/proposals, presentations)
- Support broking team during W&I policy placement
- Cooperation with internal/external stakeholders including Aon and insurer teams
- Create and manage documentation for client and insurers during the process
- Data administration, data analysis and report preparation
- Assist in the management of post-close program placement
- Educated to University level
- English communication and presentation skills both oral and written essential (additional German language skills will be an asset)
- 2-3 years of experience working in an office environment
- High attention to detail and relentless focus on client service
- Interest in M&A and insurance market
- Data analysis skills with a detailed analytical approach to tasks
- Work time flexibility - M&A projects require working to tight deadlines with a flexible work schedule
- Ability to handle multiple requests and priorities simultaneously
- Knowledge of insurance policies as an assets
- Strong knowledge of MS Applications (particularly Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Willingness to travel
- Diverse and inclusive workplace - we value openness and authenticity and believe in the power of feedback
- Flexible remote work environment
- Employee-appreciation culture (multiple recognition programs)
- The best medical cover on the market with free dental care
- Wellbeing awareness (access to free mental health helpline, Stay-Well Day off, lectures, sports and more)
- Generous benefits package (personal accident insurance, benefit platform for vouchers and more)
- Internal career opportunities, individual development plan, professional development training and resources
- Lots of social events, charity actions and opportunities to integrate with colleagues
Horyzont Doradztwo Personalne
Nordea Bank Abp SA Oddział w Polsce
Would you like to explore settlement area and have direct impact on trade execution? We are now looking for a Assistant Service Operations Officer in...
ING Tech Poland
contract of employment type of contractStart 7:00 - 9:00 End 15:00 - 17:00 work hoursul. Zajęcza 4, Warszawa this is the location of our officeScope of...
Chcesz pracować w obszarze w którym nie można się nudzić? Lubisz podejmować nowe wyzwania? Chcesz mieć bezpośredni wpływ na finanse kilkuset tysięcy...