Obowiązki czekające na Kandydata/Kandydatki:Prowadzenie pełnej księgowości firmy zgodnie z obowiązującymi wymogami prawnymi;Prowadzenie ksiąg...
Praca: O2C Finance & Accounting Senior Process Specialist with German
Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
What do you need to start?
- Experience in financial area O2C is a must (disputes management, issuing invoices, account reconciliation)
- Very good knowledge of SAP will be an asset
- Good analytical skills and attention to details
- Ability to deliver various tasks within deadlines and on short notices
- Flexibility and ability to adapt to changing schedule of tasks
- Strong interpersonal skills and proactive approach, and very good customer service skills and client-focused attitude
- Very good working knowledge of MS Office (especially Ms Excel)
- Very good knowledge of German (C1)
- Very good knowledge of English (min. B2)
What duties will help you grow?
- Deliver high quality, professional proactive Service Client, within agreed SLA in O2C area
- Resolving disputes by contacting any parties responsible for dispute resolution
- Analysis of accounting documentation & Account reconciliation and basic reporting
- Resolve complex queries and handles sensitive individual cases across processes
- Preparing process description in DTP form and submitting for Client’s approval
What have we prepared for you?
Personal and professional development:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding
- NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: Excel, VBA, RPA, customer care and more.
Our legendary atmosphere:
- We dont have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world – changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and… simply like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Private medical care, which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & MyBenefit (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Who are we?
Being one of us means stability of employment and constant development among other great people. We want to share with you our experience and exchange it for yours in a mutual partnership.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. One of our units is Business Services created by extraordinary people who provide solutions to our international clients in areas such as HR, Finance & Accounting, Supply Chain or Business Transformation.
Do you want to get to know us better? Watch a short video: https://youtu.be/K8v_UJ7CH8cDo you have any additional questions about working at Capgemini? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska).
Pos Group sp. z o.o.
GetResponse Sp. z o.o.
Responsibilities:participate in the preparation of financial statementswork on consolidating financial statementsprepare tax calculationsparticipate in the...
Metro Services PL Sp. z o.o.
General duties:responsibility for performing tasks within a selected accounting area (GA),process optimization in the GA area,supporting team members in...
Your Impact: As a Senior Project Accountant, you will be joining our in-house corporate accounting department. With a great combination of comprehensive...