Our offer includes:A competitive pay (together with annual bonus) and an attractive benefits package including medical care, Multisport card, life insurance,...
Praca: Product Owner to Liquidity & Funding Development
Would you like to play an important role in changing and delivering the solutions used to analyse, report and pilot the business within the Treasury area?
We are looking for a Senior/Lead Change Specialist who will step into the role of a Product Owner and drive the development of one of our main solutions.
At Nordea, we see that the world is changing fast – and we want to be one step ahead of the curve. That’s why we’re deeply committed to providing strong setup for steering the bank.
With us, you’ll be in good company with plenty of opportunities to collaborate, grow and make your mark on something bigger.
About this opportunity
You will join the Liquidity & Funding Development team where we deliver the tools that the Group and our Treasury departments use to navigate the bank and report liquidity, IRRBB and IFTP metrics. Our goal is to enable, via our solutions, both optimal steering of the bank in the most efficient way and accurate and timely financial reporting and control for our stakeholders.
As a Product Owner, you will have the responsibility to drive the development of the one of the main building blocks of the Treasury infrastructure. You will be involved in strategically important projects and play valuable role in creating and executing on the vision for our solutions. We believe that strong product vision with passion and drive for change are fundamental for delivering on our commitments.
Bring your experience, background and skills to our team and you will have plenty of opportunities to collaborate, grow and develop.
What you’ll be doing:
- You will be managing a product/solution that covers multiple Treasury processes such as liquidity, IRRBB and IFTP
- You will be working closely with the business SMEs from different areas of the organisation as well as the IT development team to ensure the successful delivery of business value to our stakeholders
- Managing and prioritizing the product backlog
- Translating business requirements into technical reguirements
- In addition to leading the development, we expect you to contribute to the overall improvement of the other solutions within our area. You are welcome to bring your experience and ideas to the table!
This role can be based in Denmark, Sweden, Norway, Finland, Poland or Estonia.
Who you are
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the values that guide us in being at our best – and that we imagine you share with us.
To succeed in this role, we believe that you:
- Have excellent collaboration and communication skills and can easily exchange ideas with colleagues from both business and IT
- Can take on unstructured assignments, identify what is important, break it down and develop appropriate action plans, then take ownership and drive work to ensure delivery
- Have a curious mindset and strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Show flexibility, adaptability and an ability to learn quickly
- Have the ability to interact and make an impact on multiple levels in the organisation
Your experience and background:
- Master’s degree in Finance, Economics, Engineering, Mathematics or similar
- 10+ years of relevant work experience within Treasury or similar departments working with liquidity, IRRBB and IFTP
- Basic knowledge of SQL and/or other programming languages
- Have exceptional stakeholder management skills and proven track of record in managing expectations and building strong relationships
- Have a can-do attitude, a passion for change and being able to both work hands on and see the strategic high level picture.
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
Submit your application no later than 31/12/2021. For more information, you’re welcome to contact Sigurdur Rafnar Sigurbjørnsson.
At Nordea, we know that an inclusive workplace is a sustainable workplace. We deeply believe that our diverse backgrounds, experiences, characteristics and traits make us better at serving customers and communities. So please come as you are.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a and b. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have: my personal data, education and employment history proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp operating in Poland through its Branch, address: Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing personal data is necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: https://www.nordea.com/en/doc/privacy-policy.2021.pdf
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.
Drive governance and process improvements to the regional SSC C2C processes, specifically Credit, Collections, Dispute Management/Billing Remediation, and...