contract of employment type of contract7:00 - 9:00 - 15:00 - 17:00 work hoursZajęcza 4, Warszawa this is the location of our officeScope of duties:25% -...
Praca: Quality Assurance Team Lead at ComplianceHub [rekrutacja online]
- ING Financial Crime Compliance (FCC) is looking for a Quality Assurance Team Lead to join our Financial Crime Compliance team in Warsaw. This is an unique, though challenging opportunity for experienced professionals to join our team, which is part of the Corporate Compliance department (based in Amsterdam). We are looking for you if:
- You have at least 6 years’ experience in AML/KYC and risk assessment,
- You have previous team leadership/management experience within an AML/KYC environment for a major financial institution,
- Experience in running the day to day operations of similar projects as well as Quality Control,
- Experience reviewing different entity types including Wholesale, Mid Corp, Private Banking and Mass Retail,
- Understand well international standards related to KYC due diligence, Sanctions / Counter Financing Terrorism, AML, Customer Tax Integrity,
- Have strong knowledge of Customer Due Diligence / Name screening / Transaction screening processes,
- Have excellent leadership and people management skills with the ability to support and develop team members, giving feedback, identifying and retaining key talents coaching skills, ability to motivate a team in a challenging environment,
- Are able to multi-task, work to tight deadlines and prioritize effectively and to work independently,
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills, ability to interact effectively with others across departments, regions, time zones and build consensus under time pressure.
- Strong experience in leading projects and providing reports and supporting documentation to Senior Managers/Directors/Board level individuals for review. Prior experience in an oversight role on similar KYC remediation projects for global financial institutions,
- Professional certification (CAMS, CFE, ICA or equivalent),
- Proficiency with data analytics
- Please submit your CV in English
Global ComplianceHub, Warsaw We are building a brand new ComplianceHub in Warsaw which will help us in further implementation of our modern Compliance strategy. Creation of agile capabilities at this new Compliance Hub will support ING in performing various knowledge based activities in the 2nd line of defense. Being an integral part of the Compliance organization, the team will work closely with our global compliance community. We are looking for top talents in Compliance for teams that are destined to grow over the coming months. ING Tech are looking for an individual to join a team of experienced Anti-Money Laundering (AML) professionals. The role is that of a QA (Quality Assurance) Team Lead. You will be expected to manage a team of QA analysts and act as the point of contact for the business regarding AML/KYC policy and process related questions. You will be responsible for leading team discussions on the calibration of findings, building consensus, and escalating any issues.
- contract of employment
type of contract
- 9:00 - 17:00
- Al. Jana Pawła II 22 , Warszawa
this is the location of our office
- professional development
- certificates and knowledge development
- training budget
- access to the newest technologies
- international projects
- free English courses
- provate medical care
- 50% funded Multisport Card
- bicycle parking
- chillout rooms
- integration events and Stay Fit program
- stability of employement
- fully equipped workstations
ING Tech Poland
Bank Pocztowy S.A.
Twój zakres obowiązkówidentyfikowanie podejrzanych transakcji mających związek z praniem pieniędzy oraz finansowaniem terroryzmuwspieranie i...
ING Tech Poland
Fixed term contract type of contract8:00 - 16:00 work hoursAl. Jana Pawła II 22 , Warszawa this is the location of our officeWorking per task50%-...
Nordea Bank Abp SA Oddział w Polsce
Would you like to be a part of an international team that provides a great value to Scandinavian Customers within the Bank Sector? We are now looking for...