umowa o pracętaki rodzaj umowy oferujemy8:00 - 16:00 (8h dziennie)w tych godzinach pracujemyul. Zajęcza 4, Warszawatutaj mieści się nasze biuro
Praca: Risk Management Lead
At GSK Finance Hub we are inspired by the difference we make and challenge ourselves every day to improve the lives of patients and consumers. We are a high performing talented team which support our businesses in making the right decisions and driving GSK Finance towards best-in-class.
Over 200 employees have already joined the ranks of the new financial center, whose headquarter is located in Poznan.
The Polish financial center is a part of GSK global operating model, responsible for serving the European region in terms of Planning & Reporting and Close & Control activities, as well as more complex accounting activities. Similar two units, responsible for serving Americas, as well as for Asia and Australia, are located in Costa Rica and Malaysia respectively. Our regional finance hubs will be centres of expertise that will work together as one finance team to share best practice and knowledge, working closely with other markets and colleagues from our global headquarters in London.
We are also creating a finance risk management and controls team to be based out of this hub that will be part of the Global Finance Risk Management and Controls Centre of Excellence organization based in London and will support the finance operations at the hub as well as global finance processes to manage risks.
Currently, we are looking for experienced candidates for the position of Risk Analyst. Please find details below. If you are interested in the role – apply and join our GSK Finance Hub – Europe!
- Perform operational process risk assessment related to control deficiencies, root cause analysis, investigations, after action reviews, process detailed reviews, etc. including adequate review of third party (Genpact) global process and regional locations
- Review Controls Testing activities performed by a third party and corresponding reporting of control operating deficiencies to management
- Provide risk management support on remediation activities related to control deficiencies and/or process gaps to ensure adequate risk mitigation
- Provide risk management support to projects and continuous improvement initiatives led by the global process tower organization in Finance Services (FS) and / or the regional hub leadership team
- Support external audit, and other external or internal bodies in risk and control issues to reduce impact to business, increase reliance, and align on auditor’s assessment of the finance control environment for SOX reporting purposes
- Basic qualifications:
- Master’s degree in Finance or Accounting or qualification (CPA, ACCA, CA, CIA or equivalent)
- Minimum 5 years of post-qualification experience
- Experience in internal or external audit / risk management / SOX compliance
- Experience of working in a SOX environment
- Experience of working in a global corporation environment
- Fluent English (minimum C1)
- Excellent communication and analytical skills, user of analytical tools / technology
- Outside of the box thinking and problem-solving skills
- Preferred qualifications:
- Certified Internal Auditor
- Qualification (CPA, ACCA, CA, CIA or equivalent)
- We are a high performing talented team who support our businesses in making the right decisions and driving GSK Finance towards best-in-class
- Career with purpose - whatever it is you’re doing, you’ll be sharing in our mission to improve the quality of human life, by enabling people to do more, feel better and live longer Possibilities of development within the role and company’s structure
- Competitive salary and bonus plan
- Healthcare benefits (medical care, life insurance, pension scheme, sports card, recreation allowance, social fund, preventive healthcare services)
- Using English on a daily basis
- Access to newest technologies and solutions
- Integration events
- Career at one of the leading global healthcare companies
- Supportive & friendly working environment
- Corporate culture based on our values: patient focus, integrity, respect and transparency
ING Tech Poland
ING Tech Poland
contract of employmenttype of contract8:00 - 18:00 (8 h)work hoursZajęcza 4, Warsawthis is the location of our office
Accenture Sp. z o. o.
For one of the most recognizable online Search Engine we are currently looking for candidates to join the position in Risk and Compliance team. What...
riskmethods Sp. z o.o.
What you will do:Time-efficient analysis of media articles and making them meaningful for our customersIn-depth research of publicly available risk...