Praca: RTR Accountant with French
Function - Operations
With a startup spirit and 80,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands—and we have fun doing it. Now, we’re calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
Inviting applications for the role of a RTR Accountant with French.
Your job will involve performing general accounting tasks (GL account maintenance, journal entries, closing activities, reporting etc.), Asset Accounting (capitalization, depreciation, amortization), Intercompany, FX & Treasury Accounting, Inventory accounting etc.
What will your day to day role involve!
- Create and maintain the communication with the business partners on customers side.
- Responsible for making the balance sheets preparation and checking all the accounts (banks, fixed assets, client accounts, supplier accounts, tax accounts, etc.);
- Closings and reconciliations for the managed accounts;
- Analyzing and following the accounting journals, making reclassifications and corrections whenever needed;
- Handling the accounts reconciliation for the group companies according to procedures, when required;
- Preparing the reports for the final balance sheet for each month end within the consolidated ERP system, according to the IFRS and/or the local standards (according to clients’ location);
- Perform Inventory adjustments postings and standard price updates.
- Communicative level of English (min. B2)
- Good level of French (min. C1)
- High School Degree (University graduate or Economic studies are an advantage);
- Accounting knowledge – intermediate level;
- Similar experience in the RTR field;
- Work experience with SAP system (advantage)
- Attractive salary.
- Stable job offer - employment contract.
- Various trainings (initiating, soft skills).
- Possibly of development.
- Benefits (Insurance, Luxmed, Multisport, Lunch pass card, additional vacation days, biking policy).