Zadania:ewidencja sprzedaży usług ( faktury VAT, noty korygujące, faktury korygujące, noty odsetkowe)rozliczanie i ewidencja dokumentów...
Praca: Senior Consultant - Finance Transformation
What does the team do?
KPMGs Finance Strategy & Transformation team based in Switzerland empowers multinational companies to re-design their Finance functions. We implement new operating models, promote process excellence and optimal digital deployment, and provide an end-to-end service that guides clients in transforming their finance strategy. We are a multinational, multicultural team made up of the best consulting experts in the field, and we challenge each team member to expand their skills and reach their full potential in close collaboration with our global clients.
To support our team we are currently seeking for Senior Consultants located in Warsaw to work on transformation topics in Finance, Controlling and Accounting for our clients in Switzerland.
- Work in a dynamic environment and provide strategic and operational advice to our clients
- Deliver high quality solutions to improve processes, operating models, and organizational set-up for Finance, Controlling and HR
- Collaborate with KPMG experts on cross-functional and international projects to broaden the value proposition to your clients
- Assess and benchmark the maturity and performance of the Finance, Controlling and HR functions
- Set up and optimize Shared Service Center and Outsourcing structures to streamline organizational models
- Optimize and automate End-to-End processes, such as Purchase-to-Pay, Order-to-Cash, Record-to-Report and Hire-to-Retire
- Provide advice on role and qualifications profiles for the future experts in Finance, Controlling and HR
- Master’s degree in business administration, Economics, Business Informatics, Business Engineering or similar
- 2-3 years of professional experience in Management Consulting or Finance/ Controlling/ Accounting or HR function
- Solid understanding of end-to-end transaction processes like the Order-to-Cash and Purchase-to-Pay processes, both from a Finance and IT perspective.
- Experience with Finance Transformation projects, like reorganizations within the finance function, ERP implementation projects, implementation of a finance shared service center or similar
- Strong capabilities in MS Office applications (Excel, PowerPoint); knowledge of ERP systems (SAP, Oracle, Microsoft Dynamics, etc.) is a plus
- Able to deliver high-quality services under tight deadlines
- Problem-solving attitude, very good organization, and coordination skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English, German is highly preferred, French a plus
- Proactive and self-driven personality with the motivation to shape your own career and thus drive the evolvement of our team and services
- Challenging job in a leading consulting company on international market and chance to work with prestigious, multinational clients
- Close collaboration with our team based in Zurich/Switzerland
- Opportunity to gain skills, knowledge & experience with global teams and leading subject matter experts
- Attractive remuneration and extensive social benefits package
- A set of necessary working tools
- Strong team-oriented culture
- Remote work opportunities
Cube Group S.A.
powierzymy w Twoje ręce wsparcie biznesu w rozliczeniach zrealizowanych projektów,będziesz brał udział w procesie rozliczania budżetu, rozliczania...
Urząd Dozoru Technicznego
Kluczowe obowiązki:Zarządzanie bazą kontrahentów - rejestracja, aktualizacja, analiza danych kontrahentów.Obsługa dokumentacji rejestrowej...
Currently we are looking Agile Finance Business Partner who will support function Finance Lead in budgeting and performance management processes as well...