NA TYM STANOWISKU, BĘDZIESZ ODPOWIEDZIALNY ZA:Przygotowanie zestawień i raportów z systemu ERP.Przygotowywanie opracowań i prezentacji o tematyce...
Praca: Senior FP&A Analyst with French
- Be responsible for forecasting, planning and business analysis for the business unit or area of responsibility
- Supporting the annual budgeting process, including the design of templates and the critical review of planning assumptions
- Performing financial analysis on contractual spend to identify opportunities for optimization of costs
- Review and manage internal cost allocations
- Provide relevant and accurate financial analysis on a timely basis to key stakeholders to support decisions
- Supporting the financial review of key initiatives focused on driving business performance, including the creation and analysis of business cases
- Provide onshore teams reports with insights and commentary on areas of potential focus
- Support preparation of cost benefit analysis along with associated reporting
- Maintaining and improving the processes supporting financial planning and analysis activities
- Preparing and distributing other KPI/metric related information to key stakeholders
- Supporting the month-end closing activities including monitoring of accruals, invoice payments, prepayments, re-classes and balance sheet reconciliations
- Act as a champion of standardisation within the team and across the CoE and client finance
- 4+ years of FP&A or General Accounting experience and good knowledge of accountancy, preferably gained in a corporate and international environment
- Bachelors / Masters degree, preferably in finance or accounting, as well as an accountancy qualification
- English language level of C1 or higher
- French language level of B2 or higher
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Solid understanding of forecasting and budgeting process
- Highly motivated and proactive in project work
- Diverse and inclusive workplace - we value openness and authenticity and believe in the power of feedback
- Flexible remote work environment
- Employee-appreciation culture (multiple recognition programs)
- The best medical cover on the market with free dental care
- Wellbeing awareness (access to free mental health helpline, Stay-Well Day off, lectures, sports and more)
- Generous benefits package (personal accident insurance, benefit platform for vouchers and more)
- Internal career opportunities, individual development plan, professional development training and resources
- Lots of social events, charity actions and opportunities to integrate with colleagues
NA TYM STANOWISKU, BĘDZIESZ ODPOWIEDZIALNY ZA:Sporządzanie miesięcznych i kwartalnych raportów dotyczących przychodów i kosztów kontraktów.Planowanie i...
Nowy Dwór Mazowiecki
Zakres obowiązków:sporządzanie wielopoziomowych analiz sprzedaży oraz marż po grupach produktowych; przygotowywanie zestawień i...
Accenture Sp. z o. o.
What you will do: In this role you are required to do analysis and solving of increasingly complex problems. Interaction is with peers within Accenture before...