contract of employment type of contract8:00 - 16:00 work hoursZajęcza 4, Warszawa this is the location of our officeWorking per task30%- Team management,...
Praca: Subject Matter Expert in Transaction Monitoring - Remediation [rekrutacja online]
- If you have a minimum of 5 years of relevant work experience in the financial services industry, preferably within Wholesale Banking, Retail Banking, Risk (Compliance),
- If you have strong understanding of AML regulation in The Netherlands, the EU and worldwide,
- If you have expert skills in monitoring and reporting on compliance with the standards, reviewing MI and investigation quality and driving remediation as needed,
- If you have ability to manage the Global Standards TM Investigation Process and Procedures (GSTMPPs), govern the change control and update distribution,
- If you have experience in overseeing and supporting expansion of the scope of the standards, e. g to cover Retail and Wholesale Banking, and development of subsidiary standards such as for Lookbacks, TBML etc.,
- If you have knowledge and experience in executing and running an internationally focused operational team in a dynamic environment,
- If you are proactive and you have Can-Do, No Surprises and Positive mind-set,
- If you have an ability to display style flexibility to teams and adapt plan, approach and behavior to the different needs, cultures and situations,
- If you have an ability to navigate through ambiguity and simplify complexity without losing essence,
- If you are comfortable with and can demonstrate ability with Project and Change Management processes,
- If you have strong communication skills that enable connectivity with 2nd LOD / 3rd LOD for appropriate scope and approach of the evolving Remediation processes,
- If you are fluent in English.
- Additional certification in FEC or AML expertise areas,
- Certification in Prince2Agile or equivalent.
- Experience in reputable financial services organisations.
Our Global KYC organisation is a first line of defence department, providing the ING business and functions with guidance, standardised solutions in the area of KYC-related regulations as well as supporting operational excellence. In our Global KYC organisation you will be working with many colleagues from different disciplines, geographies and backgrounds. The Global Transaction Monitoring (TM) organization (TM Pillar) is part of the Global KYC organization. It sets standards and provides content expertise on the implementation of various KYC-related laws & policies, ensures the alignment with the other lines of defence and represents KYC and ING to internal & external parties (incl. regulators) and client events. Within the TM Pillar, we have dedicated teams with in-depth KYC knowledge and expertise; one of the teams is the Remediation team. This team works closely with Compliance on our KYC Policy and is responsible for setting the requirements for transaction monitoring scenarios and controls for our global banking products and services, including reviewing country specific scenarios and controls. As a Subject Matter Expert: - You contribute to priority setting and decision making in the broader context of change governance - Function as a key contributor to the Remediation Department Head and Lookback Execution Lead and demonstrate knowledge of AML issues as well as broader functional knowledge across the remediation team - You lead the end to end lookback execution process from a SME perspective in the stages of risk based approaching, scoping, data retrieval, alert regeneration & investigation - You oversee the execution of work of Remediation Funnel Processes especially work pertaining to TM Lookback including training, coaching, and coordinating the staff, - Develop and maintain policies and procedures applicable to the team – You understand regulatory landscape and compliance requirements for E2E TM process – You provide guidance, insight and act as an escalation point for TM Pillar related teams of which the teams of the TM Remediation Pillar are your primary focus
- contract of employment
type of contract
- 8:00 - 16:00
- Zajęcza 4, Warszawa
this is the location of our office
- professional development
- certificates and knowledge development
- training budget
- access to the newest technologies
- international projects
- free English courses
- provate medical care
- 50% funded Multisport Card
- bicycle parking
- chillout rooms
- integration events and Stay Fit program
- stability of employement
- fully equipped workstations
ING Tech Poland
ING Tech Poland
umowa o pracętaki rodzaj umowy oferujemy8:00 - 16:00w tych godzinach pracujemyul. Zajęcza 4, Warszawa (Powiśle)tutaj mieści się nasze biuroZakres...
ING Tech Poland
contract of employmenttype of contract7:00 - 9:00 - 15:00 - 17:00work hoursZajęcza 4, Warszawathis is the location of our officeScope of duties25%- Team...
ING Tech Poland
contract of employment type of contract7:00 - 9:00 - 15:00 - 17:00 work hoursZajęcza 4, Warszawa this is the location of our officeScope of duties60% - Lead...