Your role:Support the supervisor’s work, e.g. organising working time, managing information and tasks as well as setting their priorities,Work closely with...
Praca: Assistant Manager - Finance Transformation
What does the team do?
KPMGs Finance Strategy & Transformation team based in Switzerland empowers multinational companies to re-design their Finance functions. We implement new operating models, promote process excellence and optimal digital deployment, and provide an end-to-end service that guides clients in transforming their finance strategy. We are a multinational, multicultural team made up of the best consulting experts in the field, and we challenge each team member to expand their skills and reach their full potential in close collaboration with our global clients.
To support our team, we are currently seeking for Assistant Manager located in Warsaw to work on transformation topics in Finance, Controlling and Accounting for our clients in Switzerland.
- Work in a dynamic environment and provide strategic and operational advice to our clients
- Deliver high quality solutions to improve processes, operating models, and organizational set-up for Finance, Controlling and HR
- Collaborate with KPMG experts on cross-functional and international projects to broaden the value proposition to your clients
- Assess and benchmark the maturity and performance of the Finance, Controlling and HR functions
- Set up and optimize Shared Service Center and Outsourcing structures to streamline organizational models
- Optimize and automate End-to-End processes, such as Purchase-to-Pay, Order-to-Cash, Record-to-Report and Hire-to-Retire
- Provide advice on role and qualifications profiles for the future experts in Finance, Controlling and HR
- Collaborate on cross-functional projects, working together to deliver broader value to your clients
- Support proposals for the acquisition of new engagements with international clients
- Master’s degree in business administration, Economics, Business Informatics, Business Engineering or similar
- 3 – 4 years of professional experience in Management Consulting or Finance/ Controlling/ Accounting or HR function
- Solid understanding of end-to-end transaction finance and/or HR, both from the business and IT perspective
- Experience with Finance/HR Transformation projects, like reorganizations within the functions, ERP implementation projects, implementation of a shared service center or similar
- Strong capabilities in MS Office applications (Excel, PowerPoint); knowledge of ERP systems (SAP, Oracle, Microsoft Dynamics, etc.) is a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English, German is highly preferred, French a plus
- Able to deliver high-quality services under tight deadlines
- Problem-solving attitude, very good organization, and coordination skills
- Expertise in managing engagements and acting as a role model for less experienced team members
- Strong in relationship management and interpersonal skills, ability to communicate across organization and stakeholders
- Excellent people management skills and ability to work well in a team and under pressure
- Proactive and self-driven personality with the motivation to shape your own career and thus drive the evolvement of our team and services
- Challenging job in a leading consulting company on international market and chance to work with prestigious, multinational clients
- Close collaboration with our team based in Zurich/Switzerland
- Opportunity to gain skills, knowledge & experience with global teams and leading subject matter experts
- Attractive remuneration and extensive social benefits package
- A set of necessary working tools
- Strong team-oriented culture
- Remote work opportunities
Objectivity Sp. z o.o.
Green Genius Sp. z o.o.
Twoje zadania:Bieżąca obsługa elektronicznego obiegu dokumentów finansowychWprowadzanie przelewów w systemach online banking dla naszych kontrahentów w...
Contract Administration Sp. z o.o.
Opis stanowiska:Bieżące wsparcie pracy działu kadrPraca w siedzibie Klienta (Centrum Wrocławia)Koordynacja procesu obiegu dokumentówKontakt z pracownikami...
Twoje zadaniaPrzygotowanie i transfer danych do systemów informatycznychPrzygotowywanie raportów i sprawozdańDystrybucja dokumentów