Praca: Finance Specialist
We are looking for Finance Specialist to join our client, renown solutions provider for the oil and gas industry with products and services for oil drilling, formation evaluation, completion, and production.
This will be 12-month long B2B contract. Remote position after few weeks of initial training in Warsaw office.
- Support to the external accounting services provider in clarifying unclear transactions
- Support to financial centers in preparing correct data for cost recharges
- Collecting detailed information about the company transactions for the sake of correct fiscal and statutory recording
- Regular reconciliation of data between general ledgers
- Reconciliation of consigned stock and of trade payables
- Support in CIT tax review by providing explanations about nature of transactions to tax advisers
- Support to external provider in preparing Transfer Pricing documentation
- Support to the Payments Team in reconciliations of unclear items
- Support statutory audits – w pełnym zakresie, odnośnie wszystkich grup kont, współpraca z audytorem
- Support internal customers in all accounting related issues (split payment, whitelist, correct coding for invoices in SAP, cooperation with customs agencies, etc.)
- Support to the external accounting services provider in collecting data necessary for reporting to Main Statistical Office (GUS), NBP, etc.
- Preparation of the STAT to GAP reconciliations (uzgodnienia dot. sprawozdań finansowych) or giving support to the corporate Finance Team in this task
- Setting up or improving necessary financial procedures related with statutory and fiscal reporting
- Manual GR/IR
- 600 transakcji na miesiąc
- 7+ years accounting/clerical experience
- Experience in accounting, taxes and controlling, preparation of CIT, VAT, Financial reports
- Experience in reconciliations data between different systems and databases
- Experience in cooperation with financial center and different Company’s departments
- Experience in coordination of financial activities and preparing/following internal procedures.