Contract of employment type of contractStart 7:00 - 9:00 End 15:00 - 17:00 work hoursal. Jana Pawła II 22, Warszawa this is the location of our officeWorking...
Praca: Financial Risk Analyst - Economic Capital & Consolidation [rekrutacja online]
- You have academic level, preferably in Economics/Econometrics/Finance or a Quantitative specialization,
- You have relevant work experience within the financial sector preferably within the banking sector,
- You have extensive knowledge of risk management, financial products and Asset & Liability Management,
- You know how to price financial instruments and can explain what are the applicable risk measures
- You can explain what IRS, EVE, IRRBB are,
- You have sound understanding of regulator and/or economic capital calculation and how to set and monitor risk limits,
- You are able to define requirements that risk and capital allocation models should meet,
- You have experience with working in project setup,
- You have the ability to present complex content in an easy and transparent way,
- You are fluent in English.
- Strong analytical skills (the breakdown of complex issues in manageable pieces),
- Good communication skills,
- Able to identify problems independently and to solve them,
- Result-driven and able to push things forward in a persistent and constructive manner,
- Able to manage different stakeholders and navigate different cultural environments,
- Please attach your CV in English.
- Experience in Economic Capital management,
- Familiarity with regulatory framework (risk management),
- Experience with model lifecycle & model risk.
The Financial Risk (FR) department is a head office function that sets and control financial risk strategy across the organization. The department provides strategic guidance on financial risk (credit, trading, and balance sheet), safeguards regulatory compliance, is responsible for model development for banking, trading and credit risks and acts as risk manager for Global Treasury. The Financial Risk Analysis team is as model owner responsible for the Market Risk Economic Capital models and other market risk models of ING locations worldwide.
- contract of employment
type of contract
- 7:00 - 9:00 - 15:00 - 17:00
- Zajęcza 4, Warszawa
this is the location of our office
- professional development
- certificates and knowledge development
- training budget
- access to the newest technologies
- international projects
- free English courses
- provate medical care
- 50% funded Multisport Card
- bicycle parking
- chillout rooms
- integration events and Stay Fit program
- stability of employement
- fully equipped workstations
ING Tech Poland
ING Tech Poland
contract of employmenttype of contractStart 7:00 - 9:00 End 15:00 - 17:00work hoursal. Jana Pawła II 22, Warszawathis is the location of our officeScope of...
PKO Bank Polski S.A.
Na co dzień w naszym zespole:projektujesz i rozwijasz najbardziej zaawansowane narzędzia wspierające zarządzanie ryzykiem płynności,pracujesz w metodyce...
Nordea Bank Abp SA Oddział w Polsce
Stress Testing. Credit Risk. Quantitative modelling Would you like to work in an agile environment and contribute to the development of Nordeas next...